Nonacademic Search Materials
Academic Search Materials
CLASSE Human Resources
Cornell Office of Human Resources
- Please contact Lonie Sheldon directly at 254-6293 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about concur.
- There is no longer a Travel Advance Form you will need a Travel and meal card. See Lonie Sheldon with questions.
NOTE that the on-line forms are the University's preferred method.
- [[https://wiki.classe.cornell.edu/www/pub/Home/Internal/AdministrativeResources/travel-reimbursement-form-1-21-2020.pdf] [Visitor Travel Reimbursement Form (January 2020)]]
Effective 8/1/19 charges to these three structures should be redirected to the Photon Subscription WBS and X-ray Operations WBS listed above. If you have questions please see Chris Conolly or Ernie Fontes.
- CLASSE Purchase Requisition (xls) (February 2014)
- Cornell I WANT Doc (html) (June 2015) NOTE: You may select this process in place of the above CLASSE Purchase Requisition. Please note if you choose to use this process you must immediately contact Christina (5-5254) or Kaylyn (5-3958) and alert them prior to submission so that we may monitor the workflow to ensure that the order gets placed in a timely manner. Failure to notify Christina or Kaylyn may delay your order.
Physical Science Building
IF YOU DO NOT CURRENTLY USE E-SHOP BUT WOULD LIKE TO, PLEASE CONTACT BILL FRANKLIN (rlf2)
We are ready for you to start using e-Shop. Here is the link to the site https://kfs-prod.adminapps.cornell.edu/kfs-prod/portal.jsp
- you may have to log in with your net ID and password (the one you use to access your Microsoft Outlook e-mail). “Shop catalog” is located in the lower left hand side of the screen in the “Purchasing/Accounts Payable” section.
Open and shop as you have in the past. This interface has not changed. When you are ready to submit your cart, we ask that you do the following:
1) Change the date in the “cart name” field to the WBS# or account #. Please leave your net id as it will help in searching for orders. Ex. GEN 1.1 rlf2
2) You must input a business purpose in the “business purpose” field. If you run out of room, please see step 3.
3) Assign the cart to either Christina (car26) or Kaylyn (kns73). Add the additional information for business purpose in the comments section. Also add special shipping instructions, delivery location (if not your normal destination) or other useful information to help expedite your order. DO NOT HIT THE “SUBMIT” BUTTON as this will take you to the KFS program which requires you to complete shipping and accounting information. You do not have the accounting structure needed by central accounting that will allow the order to be submitted.
4) Send an email to the bsc-classe mailbox. A couple of e-shop orders have gone into cyberspace. Knowing you’ve assigned the cart will alert Christina and Kaylyn to look for your order if it doesn’t come through automatically.