Other Manuals (Besides Bmad and Tao)
Manuals for some Bmad based simulation programs (this is not a complete list!):
- BBU: A program
for beam breakup instability calculations.
- IBS_Ring A program for Intra Beam Scattering (IBS)
simulations in a storage ring. Also serves as a manual for the ibs_linac program for IBS
simulations of open geometry machines.
- Long_Term_Tracking: A program for doing
spin/orbital multiparticle multi-turn tracking in a storage ring. The tracking can include radiation
damping and excitation.
- Lux: A program for tracking both coherent and incoherent
X-rays through an X-ray beam line.
- Synrad A program for calculating the synchrotron
radiation power deposition on the beam chamber walls in a storage ring or accelerator. Calculation
is two dimensional and does not include reflection of the synchrotron radiation. Can handle "crotch"
- Synrad3D: Monte Carlo program for calculating where
synchrotron radiation photons are absorbed. Includes reflections from the vacuum chamber wall.